Studio Varna - Loft Downtown


Apartment Studio Varna - Loft DOWNTOWN!, Varna
Booking information
phone for booking - Apartment Studio Varna - Loft DOWNTOWN!, Varna 0899 818328    

address of Apartment Studio Varna - Loft DOWNTOWN!, Varna Varna, 17 Shipka Str.
Apartment Studio Varna - Loft DOWNTOWN!, Varna offers 3 beds in total.

Available for rent for vacations and short term stays, a lovely studio, mini loft right in the heart of Downtown Varna, on Shipka Street and by the main walking area, full of shops, restaurants, coffee shops and all you may need just few steps of walking distance. The beach is less than 10 min. away, walking distance.

Artsy and classy furnished, the studio has a cooking/dining area with all you may need: a refrigerator, a stove with oven, a dishwashing machine, bear in mind that the aspiration is suitable for light cooking processes. 2 TV Sets, one big one on the lower level and one smaller one on the sleeping zone on the second level. Fast WiFi and IP TV. Very quiet and effective Air Conditioning by Mitsubishi Electric, cooling and heating. The wooden floors give a fanstastic sensation of coziness and comfort.

Very beautiful and functional bathroom, with local heater, 24 h running hot water, as well as a washing machine. On the bigger bed on the higher level can be accomodated an adult couple and the sofa on the lower level and fit another adult or even 2 kids, upon agreeement. The studio is NON SMOKING AREA and that is non negotiable policy. Upon reservation a 30% upfront payment is due and the other 70% is due upon arrival.

For any additional questions, please call on the phone number provided. WhatsApp, Viber are also attended.

Extras and amenities
Apartment Studio Varna - Loft DOWNTOWN!, Varna offers you the following amenities:

parking lot, TV set, kitchen, cable television, air conditioning, heating, refrigerator, internet, bathroom/toilet, laundry, view, iron, hair-dryer, dishwasher, electric kettle, cooker, dryer machine
Those are total prices for the premises per night.

type places number high summer
low summer
high winter
low winter
Apartment 3 1 62 € 52 € N/A N/A N/A

Back New search